E core is three-phase cutting core made from different grade of materials (normal thickness 0.15-0.35mm and ultra-thin 0.05-0.10mm), With our cut-edge facilities and flexible process Nicore is able to produce any types of E core within a short deliver time to assure the satisfaction of the customers.
The E core are widely used in various transformers like instrument transformers, voltage transformers, inductors, transducers, suppression technology, pulse transformers, chokes and special transformers.
Using high quality CRGO steels with low iron-loss and high permeability in thickness of 0.05mm, 0.08mm, 0.10mm, 0.23mm, 0.27mm, 0.30mm and 0.35mm.
Both standard size like S3U/HWE series and customized E-cores are available at NICORE to satisfy customers’ different demands.
Benefits of E cores
- Electrical energy saved thanks to low specific iron watt losses.
- Saving in quantity of used copper for winding thanks to smaller dimensions and weight of cut cores.
- Saving in work costs exert for transformers assembly thanks to easy assembly.
- Low noise.
Before shipment the cores are re-measure d,we provide the electro magnetic values a t test upon customer’s request.
1. Chokes 2.Instrument Transformers
3. Special type transformers